Steel Bunded Spill Containment Flooring
This is a high quality modular steel bunded flooring system with collection tanks for secondary spill containment and suitable for forklift use. This high load capacity system enables any space to be transformed into a safe workspace, work station or storage area. The galvanized grid sits inside the containment tray and can be lifted out to clean any spills when necessary.
Constructed from steel these flooring systems are suitable for the temporary storage and handling of toxic, hazardous and flammable substances in conformity to European Standards. Each collection tank conforms to the highest level of certification. The flooring is certified according to the StawaR steel sump directive.
The modular sump flooring can be adapted to any floor plan and ramps are available to all sides to to allow easy access by forklift truck as the flooring has a high load capacity. You will have to check the weight of your forklift, but this floor has a capacity of 2000kg per individual wheel, based on a 200x200mm tyre contact area.
Decide on your layout of the specific modules. Each join between modules needs 2 spacers and a jointing strip. Any 4 way connections have a cross element. Choose the ramps you need and if you wish to screw down to the ground, you will need edge fasteners. Contact us with your requirements and we will give you a quote with a floor design built with all the elements necessary.
UNI ISO 3834-3: 2006 Each containment spill pallet is subjected to non-destructive testing to ensure the basin is watertight in case of spills. This process is applied according to the following standards.
- UN EN ISO 9712: 2012 Non-destructive testing Qualification and certification of personnel involved in non-destructive testing
- UNI ISO 3452-1: 2013 Non-destructive testing Penetrating liquids examination - Part 1 General principles
- UNI EN 13018: 2004 Non-destructive testing Visual inspection - General principles
- UNI EN ISO 23277: 2010 Non-destructive welding test Welding test using penetrating liquids - Levels of acceptability
- UNI EN ISO 5817: 2014 Welding Welded joints for cast steel, nickel, titanium and their alloys excluding energy beam welding - Quality imperfection levels