General Purpose Spill Absorbent Boom
Supplied in packs of 4, these 3m universal or maintenance absorbent land booms are filled with super absorbent polypropylene fibre. Universal sorbent booms are a must have emergency response product wherever large containers of oil or fuel are used and stored.
An absorbent spill boom is used as a barrier for containment during a spill. Ideal for placing around the base of leaky machinery or used as a containment dam around a spill puddle. The general purpose absorbent boom is suitable for all fluid spills including water based fluids, oils, and non aggressive chemicals.
Features of the universal absorbent boom include:
- Manufactured from meltblown polypropylene
- Super absorbent fine fibres allow the boom to quickly soak up liquids
- Strong external covering which comes with end rings, snaps, and rope
- The inside packing will not come out if torn or cut
- Extra thickness and length absorb and hold back larger pools of liquid
- Suitable for most common industrial liquids including oils, coolant and solvent based spills
If you require any additional information or technical details regarding this product please contact us as our staff are at your full disposal.
Delivery is FREE to mainland UK, excluding Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands. Please call for a delivery price to these regions. Prices do not include VAT.
Universal Absorbent Boom
|Name||Universal Absorbent Boom|
|Type||All liquid Absorbants|
|Packing||4 per Carton|
|Weight||8 Kg per Carton|
|Absorption||>130 L Carton|
Please contact us for further details on this item.