Waste Oil Storage Containers
This is a range of high quality sturdy and secure storage stations designed especially for the safe storage of waste oil from industrial or food applications.
The external basin is constructed from sturdy 3mm carbon steel and certified watertight. The inner tank is single moulded from UV treated polyethylene for increased protection from the weather.
The waste oil containers are available in three capacity variations and are available with or without lockable lids and with feet or wheels (not 1000 litre models).
Features of the Waste Oil Stations Include:
- Exterior is strong 3mm carbon steel
- Inner tank is single moulded UV treated polyethylene
- Removable filter drainer
- Clock level indicator
- Optical loss indicator
- Stainless steel fire stop net loaded with activated carbon for tank breathing and to prevent dangerous fumes on opening
- Supplied with feet or wheels (2 fixed and 2 swivel with brake).
- Push handle on the models with wheels
- Optional lockable lid with gas piston opening
- Supplied with warning labels and identification plate
The standard colour is orange RAL 2004. The internal tank is light blue.
If you require any additional information or technical details regarding this product please contact us as our staff are at your full disposal.
Delivery is FREE to mainland UK, excluding Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands. Please call for a delivery price to these regions. Prices do not include VAT. Products not in stock have a 4 week lead time.
UNI ISO 3834-3: 2006 Each containment spill pallet is subjected to non-destructive testing to ensure the basin is watertight in case of spills. This process is applied according to the following standards.
- UN EN ISO 9712: 2012 Non-destructive testing Qualification and certification of personnel involved in non-destructive testing
- UNI ISO 3452-1: 2013 Non-destructive testing Penetrating liquids examination - Part 1 General principles
- UNI EN 13018: 2004 Non-destructive testing Visual inspection - General principles
- UNI EN ISO 23277: 2010 Non-destructive welding test Welding test using penetrating liquids - Levels of acceptability
- UNI EN ISO 5817: 2014 Welding Welded joints for cast steel, nickel, titanium and their alloys excluding energy beam welding - Quality imperfection levels
Oil Storage Station 300 L
||Feet & Lid||300 L||630x845x1010|
||Wheels & Lid||300 L||630x945x1105|
Oil Storage Station 500 L
||Feet & Lid||500 L||720x955x1180|
||Wheels & Lid||500 L||720x1055x1270|
Oil Storage Station 1000 L
||Feet & Lid||1000 L||1190x1215x1250|
Please contact us for further details on this item.