Outdoor Multipurpose Safety Cabinets, Explosion Proof Option
This range of containers are ideal for storing polluting and flammable substances kept in containers of different sizes as they have a large integrated collection sump.
Constructed of strong galvanized steel, this cabinet model is the most compact within our range as it occupies only about 2 m2 with a sump containment volume of 300 litres.
The cabinets are available with a galvanized or galvanized and over-painted (in blue) finish.
We also supply explosion proof variations on the basic cabinet that are suitable for storing flammable liquids. These models feature an explosion proof ventilation and earth system. The ventilation systems are supplied with a main switch fitted and wired on the outside of the cabinet.
Note that the models pictured feature the cabinets fitted with three shelves for storing small containers. These are sold seperately.
Key features of the cabinet include:
- Outer covering in galvanized and corrugated sheet metal
- High load capacity collection sump with removable galvanized grid - 300 litres
- Optional galvanized shelves give flexible storage options
- Double doors with lock and key
- The interior walls have a 500mm splash guard
- Can be transported by forklift of sufficient capacity with forklift extensions
- The collection tank conforms to the highest level of certification and is supplied with a warning panel and identification plate fitted to the sump
- Supplied assembled
We have many options that can be added to this flexible cabinet. We can fit shelves for storing small containers. We can fit internal electric lights to provide illumination. For safety we can fit an external fire extinguisher housing.
For easy access into the container we can supply a sturdy galvanized steel ramp 1000x960x280mm.
We can also fit optional air inlet ventilation grills for when storing flammable substances. These help prevent dangerous accumulations of flammable vapours within the cabinet.
If you require any additional information or technical details regarding this product please contact us as our staff are at your full disposal.
Delivery is FREE to mainland UK, excluding Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands. Please call for a delivery price to these regions. Prices do not include VAT. Products not in stock have a 4 week lead time.
Each containment spill pallet is subjected to non-destructive testing to ensure the basin is watertight in case of spills in accordance with UNI ISO 3834-3: 2006. This process is applied according to the following standards.
- UN EN ISO 9712: 2012 Non-destructive testing Qualification and certification of personnel involved in non-destructive testing
- UNI ISO 3452-1: 2013 Non-destructive testing Penetrating liquids examination - Part 1 General principles
- UNI EN 13018: 2004 Non-destructive testing Visual inspection - General principles
- UNI EN ISO 23277: 2010 Non-destructive welding test Welding test using penetrating liquids - Levels of acceptability
- UNI EN ISO 5817: 2014 Welding Welded joints for cast steel, nickel, titanium and their alloys excluding energy beam welding - Quality imperfection levels
|Product||Finish||Ext Dims mm||Int Dims mm||Explosion Proof|
Please contact us for further details on this item.