Outdoor Storage Unit For 1 IBC
This is a compact high quality steel cabinet suitable for the outside storage of a single IBC (Intermediate Bulk Container) with a steel sump.
The compact cabinets have a top cover supported by gas shock absorbers.
The collection tank has a removable galvanized grid and conforms to the highest level of certification and is supplied with a warning panel and identification plate fitted to the sump.
Key features of the sump cabinets include:
- High load capacity collection sump with removable galvanized grid
- Suitable for outside storage of 1000 litre IBCs
- Louvered air intake sides ensure good ventilation
- Easy loading and unloading thanks to hinged lid
- Top cover with gas shock absorbers
- Sturdy and strong cover and doors
- The cabinet can be padlocked to protect the contents from unauthorised access
The cabinet is suitable for hazardous or flammable substances. Contact us regarding an optional inner polyethylene tank that allows the sump cabinet to store corrosive substances.
If you require any additional information or technical details regarding this product please contact us as our staff are at your full disposal.
Delivery is FREE to mainland UK, excluding Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands. Please call for a delivery price to these regions. Prices do not include VAT.
UNI ISO 3834-3: 2006 Each containment spill pallet is subjected to non-destructive testing to ensure the basin is watertight in case of spills. This process is applied according to the following standards.
- UN EN ISO 9712: 2012 Non-destructive testing Qualification and certification of personnel involved in non-destructive testing
- UNI ISO 3452-1: 2013 Non-destructive testing Penetrating liquids examination - Part 1 General principles
- UNI EN 13018: 2004 Non-destructive testing Visual inspection - General principles
- UNI EN ISO 23277: 2010 Non-destructive welding test Welding test using penetrating liquids - Levels of acceptability
- UNI EN ISO 5817: 2014 Welding Welded joints for cast steel, nickel, titanium and their alloys excluding energy beam welding - Quality imperfection levels
IBC Storage Cabinet
||1350x1660x1900 mm||1 x 1000 Litre IBC|
Please contact us for further details on this item.